~ Regarding themes ~

Any topic you would like to share and that is not covered by other forums.

~ Regarding themes ~

Postby meghindo » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi there, my question was, if you have any way of users to be able to do theyr own themes perhaps, i realy like the light theme on my xperia x10 mini pro and I would love to make another theme , a light looking one, for those with small screens, but I'm not sure this is suported or how to do it, i have the skills i need in therms of photoshop editing & icons/picture making but when it comes to throwing it all toghether & call it a theme ...well that's where i don't know what to do for now so my question is, do you have any form of suport for theme making, do you accept other's doing themes for this program & stuff like that?
cose i must say i love the music player, i use it as my main on the phone, a equalizer would be nice but oh well...so...what do you say?

here is a link where you can see some of my photoshop work : http://www.flickr.com/photos/meghindo/

thank's in advance

oh one more thing, any word on a video player & posibly a galery ?
meghindo

Re: ~ Regarding themes ~

Postby playerpro » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi there,

Yes I sure do accept help on making themes. The skin engine is not yet "opened" as it's evolving too much.
But if you provide me with a photoshop psd file sliced up in layers, I can make it for you. Or I get you started too with a small skin pack I've made but it will require you to install android and other soft (java, ant etc).
Up to you.

Let me know.
Rgds,
Tristan
playerpro

Postby meghindo » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:18 pm

How about a "default" skin zip file which contains all the buttons, sliders, colors, pictures you\ve used for a skin that you made, from there i can do new ones based on the dimensions of the ones you give me & finaly send you back a zip file with all the textures inside & leave it to you to pull it all toghether & call it a skin :)
meghindo

Postby playerpro » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:47 am

Hi there,

Plz send me your email and I will send you the default skin artwork to begin with :-).

Cheers,
Tristan
playerpro

Return to General discussions