Car Stereo Functionality

Any topic you would like to share and that is not covered by other forums.

Car Stereo Functionality

Postby BIGMAC » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:54 am

I have a 2016 Camry with the standard radio (not ENTUNE). I am unable to control the apps functions via the vehicle controls when connected through Bluetooth. i noticed that the Samsung Music player installed on my S8+ allows me to browse through the app to locate and play music by song, artist, album etc. The Samsung Music player allows me to use the stereos touch screen as well as steering wheel controls. is there a way to improve/utilize the same type pf functionality using the PlayerPro app?
BIGMAC

Re: Car Stereo Functionality

Postby Wynand » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:59 am

BIGMAC wrote:I have a 2016 Camry with the standard radio (not ENTUNE). I am unable to control the apps functions via the vehicle controls when connected through Bluetooth. i noticed that the Samsung Music player installed on my S8+ allows me to browse through the app to locate and play music by song, artist, album etc. The Samsung Music player allows me to use the stereos touch screen as well as steering wheel controls. is there a way to improve/utilize the same type pf functionality using the PlayerPro app?
Has this been added in Player Pro?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Wynand

Re: Car Stereo Functionality

Postby nitika » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:13 am

I am also facing difficulty in player pro's free version, when i connected my one plus 6T device to car audio by bluetooth the functions was not being controlled from steering buttons. It works in Google Music as well, please reply about the issue so that i can upgrade in paid version.
nitika

Return to General discussions