Recently edited tags, albums/artists still splitting

You can post all your bug reports here. Make sure to include a maximum of information to help ease the investigation.

Recently edited tags, albums/artists still splitting

Postby data-angel » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:51 pm

I recently went through the trouble of manually editing the tags with some help from musicbrainz Picard for all my music and I think it worked for a lot of it, but some things are having the same issues as before. Bjork's "björk" album keeps getting two tracks split off with Japanese characters in the artists name (músastiginn and álfur út úr hól), I could find no instances of Japanese characters in the tags with musicbrainz (I've checked and gone back over them and retagged everything at least 3 times)

There are some soundtrack albums I have that have split off in to an unknown artists folder too, a long with a few MIA albums.. does anyone know what could be causing this?? Album artist and artist tags are the same too.
data-angel

Re: Recently edited tags, albums/artists still splitting

Postby Ram » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:55 pm

Same problem here. Album "Ænima" in some files called normaly, in others changed to "Ćnima". Same with simbol "†" turning into something even this board doesn't let to submit as a message.
Ram

Return to Bug reports