Remember song position on Android Auto

You can post all your bug reports here. Make sure to include a maximum of information to help ease the investigation.

Remember song position on Android Auto

Postby msb » Fri May 18, 2018 5:09 pm

When I disconnect the phone from the car and come back later it'll restart the last song playing as opposed to restarting were it left off. Am I missing a setting? I have the paid version.
msb

Re: Remember song position on Android Auto

Postby allenplanet » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:59 pm

I too have the paid version and I am encountering the same issue. Was a solution ever provided? I would prefer that the last song playing when I disconnected Bluetooth continues playing from where it left off when I resume the Bluetooth connection.

Thank you.
allenplanet

Postby Alban » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:34 pm

allenplanet wrote:I too have the paid version and I am encountering the same issue. Was a solution ever provided? I would prefer that the last song playing when I disconnected Bluetooth continues playing from where it left off when I resume the Bluetooth connection.

Thank you.

It seems to me that it worked in version 2.x or 3.x but not anymore.
Alban

Postby playerpro » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:46 pm

Hello,

PlayerPro always saves the current player state (including the position) when it is paused or stopped normally.
If the last played position is not saved, it means that the player was stopped abnormally, probably killed by the system or Audio system you are using.
There's not much we can do about it.

Thanks,
Tristan
playerpro

Postby LambLiesDown » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:32 pm

I'm also having the same problem. I disconnect from Android Auto normally (when I turn my car off). PlayerPro remains working on my phone (Samsung S8).

It's not a huge problem, but it is an annoyance.
LambLiesDown

Return to Bug reports