Save settings options

You may post all your suggestions and requests here.

Save settings options

Postby utahman1971 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:36 pm

Export and Import of settings, just in case something happens to phone and have to reinstall the app. Poweramp has this and I moved over to PlayerPro, which I love for the sound. There is as far as I can see no option to save settings on the app for this. Please, add it or let me know if it is there.
utahman1971

Re: Save settings options

Postby Sarahdeez » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:41 pm

Yes., it would be nice to be able to backup playlists too. My understanding is that they're supposed to be backed up but I keep losing songs off of mine and I think a way to force a manual backup would eliminate that issue.

It seems that once we get a certain Number of songs the database wants to corrupt. If I can manually backup my playlist once a month it would be really nice. Right now I'm using a separate program to do this and it is helpful but it sure is a lot of trouble. It won't even back up to the SD card so to prevent losing my backup settings in a hard reset I have to manually transfer the back up to the SD card.

Something built into player Pro sure would be nice. Prefer cloud backup to maybe Google Drive as well as SD card backup
Sarahdeez

Return to Feature requests