Show track star rating in tracks list

You may post all your suggestions and requests here.

Show track star rating in tracks list

Postby skipsy3 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:10 pm

This is something that lots of people seem to want but NO Android music player provides, even though it's a very simple thing to do.

When looking through a list of tracks I want to be able to pick out the ones that I've given the highest star ratings to. The star ratings have been assigned on my PC media player already, and Player Pro has downloaded the information (we know this because the track rating shows when the track is played). So all I ask is that there be an option to show the star rating in the track listing so the best tracks can be selected easily from a long list.

This is the way I normally use my PC media player so I don't see why we should have to struggle without track ratings when using Android!
skipsy3

Re: Show track star rating in tracks list

Postby CurbedLarry » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:29 pm

+1

I rate while listening, then want to go back and see the ratings to build my own compilations and delete tracks I don't want. Seems crazy to have advanced rating support and then not be able to see or do much with them. (I know you can use them in a playlist search)

There is a new free player that displays ratings when browsing music: Blur Music Player. It's still fairly buggy and the developer has temporarily removed tag rating support because it was corrupting files. Still has potential and the developer has been helpful when I've raised bugs.
CurbedLarry

Postby sidvicio » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:51 pm

+1

I want to look the songs list of the album with the ratings stars near to know what songs I like, to delete or play.
It's the most important thing that need PlayerPro.
Please include al least an option to activate this.
Thank you.
sidvicio

Postby MusicMan2 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:54 pm

+1
MusicMan2

Postby mjk2727 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:12 pm

+1 I would love this too.
mjk2727

Postby tmartin » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:28 am